- Deliveries can only be made to addresses within the borders of the Vaal Triangle. We currently do not ship to addresses outside of South Africa.
- Jan Vorster Optometrist delivers free of charge within the Vaal Triangle, either to your door or to your nearest Jan Vorster Optometrist branch, depending on where you are located.
- Deliveries might take a few working days, depending on what product was ordered and if that product is in stock or on back order. If the product is on back order, the patient will be notified by Jan Vorster Optometrists.
- A unique waybill number will be communicated to you via email which can be used t track the status of your order.
- Delivery will be during business hours so please ensure that someone will be available to receive the parcel at the address specified.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines, if the delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
This Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the www.jvoptom.co.za website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases and to assist you with your delivery needs.